Hi – I had a great meeting with Paul Markowitz from VEIC and he has a lot of ideas. I’m looking forward to discussing these with the rest of the team on Wednesday, June 17 at our next meeting.
- Energy data: this will take some time, but I can pull data on municipal energy use. We would need to provide it to the municipality – as they are our customer. For town-wide electrical usage, this data can be found here.
- VECAN coordinator: I would suggest talking with Johanna Miller who works at VRNC and coordinates VECAN. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Landlord/rental study; Attached is a report on the Burlington rental market and efficiency.
- Strategic action toolkit: I forgot to mention it – but this is a good resource on setting priorities. The link can be found here.
- Home energy visits: I mentioned a program where volunteers conduct home energy visits to help folks identify energy saving opportunities in the home. Information about that program and other outreach programs can be found here.
- Senior presentations: we have done presentations for seniors on saving energy and provided free CFLs to distribute. This is a great activity at a senior meal site at the conclusion of the meal. It lasts about 30 minutes. Attached is the presentation.
- Municipal energy use: please find a link to our website here.